Is this your first time here?
Welcome to Broadoak Online
Login using the username and password issued to you by your ICT teacher. If you have any problems logging in to broadoakonline please see a member of the ICT team.
- Material that abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that supports illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person (plagiarism, or passing off other peoples material as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged.
- Unauthorised posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email etc.) of other users of aommoodle.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- No Flaming; there is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply badmouthing or some other form of written abuse of someone or some service. These will be deleted upon discovery.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by administrators or teachers will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the terms of service may receive a warning. Depending on the severity and frequency of violations, the user may lose his/her account temporarily or permanently.
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of broadoakonline administrators and appropriate course leaders.
- Any person actively using aommoodle is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.
If you are a victim of cyberbullying or unhappy about anything you see on Moodle please 'Report it' using button on the homepage of Moodle.